Improving User Experience: New Benefits and Features
In the past few weeks, the look and features of CaringBridge have received some updates. It is because of these updates that we are able to provide our users with a product that improves the overall experience for those utilizing CaringBridge.
Some of these new features include:
- Individual profiles for all users to share information about themselves and easily track the sites they author and/or visit.
- A private messaging option.
- The Planner is now available within the site experience.
- The ability for visitors to suggest tasks for a loved one’s Planner.
- Improved photo, video, commenting capabilities as well as CarePosts™ — Pre-created Guestbook messages making it easier for people visiting from a mobile device to quickly leave a caring message.
- Enhanced capabilities that provide user-friendly experiences across multiple devices.
By updating our features, CaringBridge is continuing to let families, friends and loved ones focus on what matters most—caring.
Learn More About the New Features
Check out the homepage to learn more about the new features that CaringBridge has to offer for users. Also, let us know what you think about the enhanced experience on CaringBridge. Leave a comment below with your initial reaction and thoughts to the site. We’d love to know what you think!