CaringBridge, the caring social network that keeps families and loved ones connected during any type of health event, is improving our Sites. By providing additional and updated features CaringBridge will be able serve people in more ways, making it easier for people to support their loved ones during times of need.
Expanding and Improving
“We have brought a new level of engagement to our CaringBridge communities while keeping our promise of providing a trusted online environment to share health journeys,” says Sona Mehring, founder and CEO of CaringBridge.
One of the most exciting new features allows families to incorporate their Planner into their individual CaringBridge Sites. The integration of the online calendar will offer individuals a single location to provide holistic support to loved ones.
Overview of New Features
In addition to the Planner inclusion, the enhanced experience will include:
- The ability for visitors to suggest tasks for a loved one’s Planner.
- CarePosts™ — Pre-created Guestbook messages making it easier for people visiting from a mobile device to quickly leave a caring message.
- Enhanced photo, video and commenting capabilities.
- Private messaging.
- Individual profiles for all users to share information about themselves and easily track the Sites they author and/or visit.
- Responsive design to provide a user-friendly experience across devices.
With the addition of new features and updates, CaringBridge will be able to strengthen your caring networks, providing an improved experience.
Take a Virtual Tour
With all of the exciting enhancements that CaringBridge is experiencing, it is definitely worth checking out the updates. Take a few minutes to view the tour and share your thoughts in the comment section below; we’d love to hear what you think.